Electrical Specialist (JO015345) Doha, Qatar
Terms & Conditions
- Work Location: Doha, Qatar Onshore
- Contract duration: 24 months
- Status: Single/Resident/Family
- Work schedule: 6 days/week, 10 hrs
Key Job Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Ensure Electrical Engineering deliverables are reviewed to ensure compliance with project scope and specifications.
- Work closely with Contractor electrical design team to ensure all work activites completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Serve as the custodian of all the Company electrical systems and equipment, to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- Support development of design deliverables to ensure compliance with Company’s requirements for integrity of all the electrical systems and equipment, including equipment strategies, surveillance, QA/QC, etc.
- Perform engineering studies aimed at improving the design of electrical systems and equipment, in compliance with Company requirements.
- Verify and maintain applicable corporate standards and procedures related to electrical engineering.
- Support investigation of problems, design issues, and implementation of electrical designs and modifications.
- Provide discipline support to project engineers, managers and lead discipline-specific engineering teams to achieve Company objective.
- Qualifications Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8-10 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry or petrochemical industry.
- Working offshore projects is valuable experience.
- Previous work on Brownfield type projects (onshore or offshore) is required.Proficient written and spoken English.
- Strong Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organisational levels.