HSE Engineer (JO014237) Qingdao Shi, China
Terms & Conditions
- Rotation 8/2, 6 working days per week
- Logistic and Admin assistance while in China
- Contract Duration : 1 year
- Accommodation arranged in China
- Lunch provided at site
- Transportation while in China
- Premium international insurance provided
- This employee reports to a representative on a module fabrication site and is responsible for supervision over subcontractor’s HSE activities to ensure the requirements of Contractor and Contract are met.
- Develops and provides HSE training decks for Project upon request.
- Ensures that HSE standards are met at all module fabrication sites.
- Provides recommendations and support to HSE personnel on site.
- This employee is also responsible for daily supervision and recommendations to HSE consultants on Project modules fabrication site.
- Responsible for introduction of lessons learned
- Good command of written and oral English.
- Capability to influence people and make them comply with the Company’s key HSE values.
- Self-disciplined, proactive, result-oriented.
- Team playing experience.
- Active and proactive.
- Perfect communication skills, prowess to build relations with contractors.
- Well-organized and disciplined work approach.
- Perfect skills in oral and written English.