Precom E&I Supervisor (JO015775) Batam, Indonesia
Terms & Conditions
- Work Location: Doha, Qatar / Batam Indonesia
- Status: Single preferred
- Work Status : Resident / Onshore & Offshore
- Duration of contract: 9 Months
- Work schedule: 5 days per week/ 8 hrs. per day
- Visa+ Mob+ Demob tickets: Provided by client
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures, construction and Precommissioning.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- A good knowledge of TOTAL General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with tubing’s isometrics and P&IDs.
- A good knowledge withing IEC70079-14 Atex standard, CompEx certification required
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with ICAPs software