Batch 2 Commissioning ICSS/Instrumentation Lead (JO015055) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Terms & Conditions
- Work Location: Indonesia/Offshore
- Contract duration: 31-MAR-2022
- Status: Single/ Offshore
- Work schedule: Rotation / 8 weeks on / 6 Weeks off
- International Medical insurance: provided by MPH
- Bachelors of science ( BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 10 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with COMPANY Standards , OPERCOM and ICAPS,
- DCC and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- To review the commissioning preparation by the contractor, such as but not limited to: ICAPS data base Population, procedures, RFC’S preparation, OTP’s preparation.
- To supervise the pre-commissioning and the commissioning preparation and the execution at the fabrication sites, offshore at Project field in order to deliver an installation to CPY as ready for operation on schedule.
- To manage activities for their discipline from Ready for Commissioning (RFC) status to Completion of the commissioning activities.
- To assess satisfactory works responsibilities and job function in a safe and timely manner.
- To ensure good handover to Operation during Offshore phase.
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE WORKSITE(S) instructions and policies.