Testing Engineer (JO123700) France
- Briefly, a Telecommunication technician is responsible for the installation, test and commissioning of DWDM submarine fiber optics networks SDH including ALU such as SLTE 1620, 1626, 1830, cross connects OMSN 1678, 1675, 1663 et1670, PFE 10KV Alcatel on various projects all around the world
- Testing the different equipments like the optical LTE (2.5G, 10G, 10GbE, 40G & 100G), and the ADM (STM1, STM4, STM16, STM64, STM256). But also the monitoring equipments connected through Cisco router to the network.
- Performing the acceptance and commissioning tests, integration activities between xWDM & SDH parts,
- NetCom of the system in the end of transmission qualification, upgrade of high speed xWDM
- Management, supervision and animation of workgroup.
- Daily & weekly report regarding the project progress.
- Interface with PM customer, MNOC and services partners.
- In charge of the station organization and paper works.
- Support for the other stations of the network on the DWDM Alcatel equipments and submarine plant
Location : Worldwide