E&C Construction Supervisor (JO014464) Doha, Qatar
- To drive an Incident Free environment maintaining a strong safety culture; compliance with HSE rules
- To prepare the construction works with the Project Team. To plan for the resources, equipment, tools, consumables, required for the construction activities offshore.
- To be the Leader offshore of a multi-discipline team as needed for the construction activities. To deliver offshore works with zero punch items.
- To plan the works in accordance to prioritization agreed with the Construction Lead, based on emergency, safety,
- production and future development critical needs.
- To participate to the risk analysis as required for the good performance of the works.
- To participate to detailed design reviews with the Engineering Department of E&C to ensure the constructability
- and hook ability aspects of the works.
- To check the constructability aspects of the deliverables (Work packs) provided by the Engineering.
- To participate in HAZID’s and Risk Assessments when required.
- Responsible for running the construction activities offshore, including :
- To lead the offshore construction team.
- To provide details for the as-built dossiers with Contractors/Subcontractors inputs from Offshore ConstructionTeam.
- To provide feedback for cost realization of the projects.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Doha, Qatar (offshore)
- Employment type: Contract hire
- Duration of contract: 1 year renewable
- Work schedule: 7 days per week/ 10 hrs. per day
- Work Status: Rotational basis 28 days on / 28 days off
- Visa+ Mobilization + Demobilization tickets provided by client
- Accommodation + Meals provided by client
- Management methods.
- Technical background with a minimum of 15-20 years experience in construction of O&G installations.
- Experience in offshore construction activities under SIMOPS conditions.
- Fluent in English.