Phase 2 Offshore Planner (JO014834) Doha, Qatar
Terms & Conditions
- Work Location: Doha, Qatar Offshore
- Contract duration: 3 years
- Status: Resident /Single
- Work schedule: 5 days/week 8 hrs.
- Mob/demob ticket: provided by MPH
- International Medical insurance: provided by MPH
- Living allowance: provided
- Extensive experience in Project Planning and Scheduling for EPIC projects.
- Experience in Offshore O&G projects.
- Competence in Primavera 6.0, and MS Office Project. Competence in Primavera Risk Analysis preferred
- Competence in use of MS Office applications like Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good Communication skills and fluency in English