Warehouse Coordinator- (JO014538) Doha, Qatar
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy.
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Openly question established practices and achieve continuous quality and cost optimization improvements
- Create an environment in which a focus on value awareness is developed and constantly think in terms of cost/benefit trade-off.
- Identify and adopt creative and alternative approaches to problem-solving and encourage others to do the same.
- Actively participate in the weekly HSE meetings, and where applicable, attend JSA’s / safety meetings, PTPs, drills, Daily Tool Box Talks, etc…
- Assist Lifting department in ensuring that all containers, baskets, lifting gear etc. on supplies coming are in a safe condition, compliance, and with valid certification as per the relevant sections in CMS
- Ensure site material reception is performed according to planned material delivery from CONTRACTOR or Vendor
- Check Material register on performing random inventory on yard and warehouse
- Control Certificates and correct marking on material according to COMPANY standards
- Ensure all equipment going offshore e.g welding units, gensets and compressors, etc, are well maintained/inspected, comply with COMPANY requirements, and are ready for use
- Ensure lifting tools and CCUs are well maintained/inspected, comply with COMPANY requirements, and are ready for use
- Check all checklist tags for offshore transfer
- Ensure onshore routine lifting operations are in accordance with COMPANY standards
- Ensure onshore road transportations are in accordance with COMPANY standards
- Participate in the change of planning of logistics operations according to urgencies and non-planned events on site while ensuring coordination with other entities
- Coordinate with COMPANY logistics base for the movements of material through the COMPANY Logistics base or if OPS require movement of material through CTR’s base
- Weekly reporting