Electrical Supervisor (JO015976) Doha, Qatar
Terms & Conditions
- Location: Doha Qatar Offshore
- Work Status : Single / Rotation
- Contract Duration : Until March 2022
- Visa+ Mob+ Demob tickets provided
- Medical Insurance provided
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
- Be Familiar with SIMOPS / Brown field work environment , associated risk , hazards and its mitigations.
- Professional Experience (number of years) : 15.
- Experience within project : (number of years) : 10.
- A good knowledge of TOTAL General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with tubing’s isometrics and P&IDs.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with ICAPs software