Installation Manager (JO123780) Spain
Terms & Conditions
- Job Location : Spain
- Category : Project Management
- Job Time : Full-Time
- Experience Level : Mid Level
- Education Level : Associate Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Shift Schedule Standard
- Liaise with the Project Manager on the specific requirements of the contract.
- Overall responsibility for health and safety and act as safety representative on site.
- To be pro-active in ensuring that the work being carried out by the Site Supervisors is to the Company standard.
- Write and distribute a weekly progress report of site activities and highlight any potential delays to the issued project programme.
- Ensure completeness of mechanical and electrical areas prior to commissioning commencing against the issued project programme.
- Provide first aid cover.
- Assist in commissioning/testing where required.
- Create and maintain a team ethos.
- Collate and record sub-contractor Method Statements/Risk Assessments.
- Attend client co-ordination meetings as required.
- Hold weekly sub-contractor co-ordination meetings to ensure good progress is being made.
- Ensure site rules are observed by employees and its sub-contractors.
- Co-ordinate sub-contract workforce and materials for the project.
- Substantial experience in a similar position at a supervisory level.
- NEBOSH Certificate.
- City & Guilds Qualification in either a mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations.
- First Aid in the Workplace.
- Ability to work at height.
- MEWP’s Licence (desirable).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.