Full Stack Developer (BBBH2535) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD90000 - AUD120000 per annum|
Full Stack Developer
- Exciting opportunity with a leading financial Institution
- Great company culture, modern offices and major digital transformation
- Located in North Sydney close to public transport
Our client is a leading financial services provider which operates in the mortgage and lending space. They are here to challenge the status quo and shift the paradigm, a new way of serving a growing, diverse and rapidly evolving market all over Australia. There success is almost essential to the growing communities around them and are here to provide there clients with a deep sense of control and ownership over there finances.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with all functions of the design, build and support digital journeys for customers and business stakeholders. You will be will versed across product management processes, Agile Delivery, DevOps, as well as Web Development practises.
As a key stakeholder in the business you will also actively be involved in supporting User Interface Design, Digital Journeys, Analytics and driving data integrity. You will drive the adoption of standards, best practices and guidelines with respect to customer experience, web development, automation and attaining the most value for the squad’s customers.
The successful traits for this entail:
- Communication Skills – Interpersonal and Written –Ability to express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others and ability to express oneself clearly in business writing.
- Customer Service and Commercial Awareness –The drive to understand, agree and satisfy customer requirements (internal & external) and deliver a high-quality service to them
- Stakeholder Management - Agile workplace expereince is a must
Your Essential Technical Skills:
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience with ASP, ASP.net, C#, VB.Net, MS SQL
- Mainstream CMS ( Advantageous )
- Support, troubleshoot, deploy and tune code with solid understanding of web development practices
- Experience with Agile development practises such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development, continuous integration, test automation, code analysis, and code quality metrics
- Customer Experience Design
- Experience working in Agile DevOps environment CI/CD pipeline experience
If this sounds like you, please apply above. Our shortlists will be closing shortly as this is an immediate requirement for someone who can start as soon as possible.