Backend Developer - Clojure/Elixr/Haskell (BBBH2944) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD165000 - AUD165000 per annum + Crypto benefits|
- Exciting new teams in an established multinational business
- Blockchain and Crypto projects within functional programming
- Great benefits and flexibility with Crypto options
Our client is looking for expereinced developers and engineers who would like to be part of a huge Crypto success story utilising modern technologies on a cutting edge platform. With millions of users on its platform today, they currently provide one of the most powerful alternative to traditional financial services. They are the first and the best platform with the highest levels of security and compliance which makes the the first choice for most investors and users globally.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- 8+ years of experience in back-end development; mastering at least one programming language in Elixir, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell or Lisp, with experience in Elixir / Erlang preferred
- Familiar with any kind of database MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.
- The ability to analyze and locate problems and system tuning, with relevant experience in optimizing applications, improving performance, and monitoring service status.
- Good programming habits and code style, with the habit of writing automated test cases
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing brand new products from scratch using latest technologies alongside with a passionate and talented team