Commercial Real Estate Attorney (ZRS CommRE ATL 4/23) Atlanta, Georgia
I am currently seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate Attorney in the Atlanta area for lateral placement.
The ideal candidate shall have substantial experience with real estate financing, development, leasing, purchases/transfers, foreclosure, zoning, and/or land use issues. Background in commercial real estate litigation/transactions, construction and land use development strongly desired.
- 7+ years' experience with real estate litigation issues
- Construction litigation and Land Use would be ideal
- Portable book of business preferred but not required
- Strong desire and ability to network, market, and develop new firm business
- Compensation is highly competitive and based on experience/book of business
- Work alongside partners at the highest level
- "Big Law" firm representation in a small firm setting
- Collegial, warm, supportive atmosphere
- Large degree of freedom to practice and build your practice
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at 605-679-9863 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zac-sousek-11899617b/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.