Forklift Driver (J200167387) Laverton, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD27 - AUD30 per hour|
Our client is a well established National Freight forwarding company with a state of the art Warehouse based in Laverton.
THE ROLE & WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE
Working as a Forklift Driver, your role will include:
- Transport material or equipment to and from designated areas in the Warehouse
- Loading and unloading goods from trucks
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the Warehouse
- Performing daily equipment checks
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Cleaning, Packing and manual handling task as required
These roles are casual on call at commencement with a view to ongoing work pending your performance and company workload.
We are seeking Experienced Forklift Drivers who have:
- A current Forklift License - High Reach experience & Double deep experience is a bonus
- Excellent communication
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- A good understanding of OH&S
- A strong work ethic, are reliable with a can do attitude
You must be available to work 5 Days a week (Mon to Fri) 7am - 3pm and occasional Saturday during peak periods
- have your own vehicle and drivers licence
- have your own PPE (Steel Cap Boots, Blue or Black work pants & high visibility polo top or vest)
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for a leading Freight Forwarding company that rewards its employees and has a nice culture!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided.
- 7am to 3pm shift is paying a starting rate of $26.92 per hour
If you meet all of the above requirements, apply today!