Senior Payroll Officer (BBBH6368) Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70000 - AUD75000 per annum|
About the Company
Two scots are teaming up with one of Australia’s leading non-for-profit providers in Health. Their diverse workplace offers ongoing support, the opportunity to showcase your excellent Payroll knowledge and continue your career development.
Culture and Benefits
- Great Part Time working arrangements
- Ability to work from home
- Great opportunity for development in a leading non-for-profit organisation
About the Role
In this stand-alone role, you will be responsible for processing end to end payroll on a part time basis of 4 days per week. Alongside having excellent payroll knowledge, the role also requires a high attention to detail, have excellent communication skills and be driven to succeed.
- Performing End to End Payroll.
- Process leave calculations, long service, maternity and parental leave.
- Interpret complex EBA’s and Awards.
- Demonstrate high volume payroll processing.
- Demonstrate strong payroll system knowledge
- Liaise with various internal or external stakeholders
- Have a thorough understanding and performance of Super & Tax Calculations
- Undertaking Terminations and Redundancies
- Adhere to all payroll related queries
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a large, complex payroll environment
- Strong experience using Chris21 or IChris is preferred
- Experience processing end to end payroll
- Exceptional communication skills with internal & external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Strong understanding of EBA’s & Awards
- The ability to think outside the box, take ownership and responsibility
- Demonstrated strong organisational and time management skills
If you are ready to further your career and be part of a successful and growing business which will allow you to enhance your payroll career, then please APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, please call Yasmine at TwoScots Recruitment on 0413 294 858 for a confidential chat.