Land Surveyor (JO014473) Paks, Hungary
We are currently looking for a Land Surveyor to support the Nuclear Power Plant in Hungary, funder the following conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
Project: Paks NPP in Hungary
Project phase: Construction
Contract: Direct hire – Duration
Working Schedule: 5/2
Transportation: Not provided
- Hungarian - native, English- upper-intermediate
- Higher education
- 3-6 years of experience on Land Survey
- Knowing the regulatory legislation of Hungary and the EU in the area of surveying
- Advanced skills in Leica GNSS and Leica TPS (Sokkia, Topcon, Trimble), GNSS receiver, AutoCad Civil 3D.
- License for geodetic works in Hungary (GD).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Geodetic support of construction and installation works;
- Organization and planning of timely and high-quality performance of geodetic works to ensure construction production;
- Organization of the development of a project for the production of geodetic works;
- Organization and conduct of geodetic monitoring;
- Monitoring of construction and installation works by contractors;
- Implementation of regular verification of measuring instruments and geodetic basis;
- Maintaining an executive general plan of engineering communications