Heat Installation Expert (JO014300) Paks, Hungary
We are currently looking for a Heat Installation Expert to support the Nuclear Power Plant in Hungary, funder the following conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
Project: Paks NPP in Hungary
Project phase: Construction
Contract: Direct hire – Duration
Working Schedule: 5/2
Transportation: Not provided
- Hungarian-native, English-upper- intermediate
- 5 years of work experience in the field of construction work
- 2 years of work experience as technical manager in charge
- Work experience in managing construction documents
- license of technical manager in charge (Hungarian Engineering Chamber)
- license of plumbing and HVAC technical manager in charge (OAH) AT-EFMV-EG-0000
Roles & Responsibilities:
Job purpose: Organization, support (supervision), control and acceptance of heat and plumbing works.
At the stage of preparation and signing of contracts:
- Determining the scope and sequence of work for technical specification;
- Participation in selection of construction and installation subcontractors;
- Participation in panel for the input control on the site of equipment and materials;
- Control of verification of heat equipment at issue from the warehouse.
At the stage of execution and acceptance of completed heat and plumbing works:
- Accounting and control of performance of obligations according to contracts;
- Maintenance of reporting documents
- Participation in panels on acceptance of the performed works and transfer of the equipment of systems to commissioning;
- Verification of acceptance documents, quality of work performed for compliance with the requirements of the Project.
On regular basis:
- Assistance in carrying out technical supervision by the Customer, as well as independent construction inspections and control of other state Supervisory bodies;
- Data collection and regular reporting on work performed;
- Provision of monthly actual performance of works and compensating measures for updating schedules of the 2nd and 3rd levels;
- Development and coordination of job descriptions, regulations and working instructions on the work performed by the Department.