Cyber Security Consultant (JO014298) Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Lead Clients Engagements, provide cyber technical leadership, and produce cybersecurity deliverables.
- Design and develop cybersecurity architectures for ICS/OT systems and networks.
- Deliver security programs, strategies, and frameworks with associated KPIs.
- Develop and Execute Risk Assessment/Management processes, and communicate findings to different stakeholders.
- Develop o review technical architectures and conduct systems and network security strategic planning.
- Develop and conduct cybersecurity technical and vulnerability assessment for complex systems.
- Evaluate compliance with applicable regulations, standards and policies.
- Develop security policies and procedures.
- 10 years’ experience in Cyber and Information Security field.
- 3 years’ experience in developing Cybersecurity architectures and solutions (Firewalls, IDS, Endpoint Protection, SIEM).
- 3 years’ experience in Cybersecurity consulting and services (frameworks development, audit, risk assessment and treatment).
- 3 years’ experience in OT environments, preferably in Aviation.
- Experience in cybersecurity technical evaluation (vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of both international and regional standards and frameworks (e.g. NCA, NESA, IEC 62443 ISO27, and NIST).
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
QUALIFICATION, CERTIFICATION & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or Data Science
- Relevant Accreditations such as CISM, GIAC, IEC62443 or other internationally recognized certifications.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Master degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or Data Science.
- Previous experience in Consulting/Professional services.
- Previous experience in BCP/DRA.
- Knowledge of Arabic.