Commissioning Engineer for Auxiliary Handling Process - Nuclear (JO014675) Finland
Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department under the Branch Managers responsibility, the main duties of the Commissioning Engineer for Aux/Waste handling and process systems are the following:
- Independent performance of Commissioning of the assigned system according to System Commissioning Program and Commissioning Instruction independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the Client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department.
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the Client (Interface Departments: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction)
- Progress follow up and Reporting to Section Lead (or Branch Manager) with respect to Project Schedule
- Engineer Degree in mechanical- or process-engineering (or comparable e.g. technician with certain proven experience)
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- Knowledge of process systems in EPR needed
- Capability to understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity (fluent in English Language)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail.