BOILER AND MECHANICAL ERECTION SUPERVISOR (JO014740) United Arab Emirates
Terms and Conditions:
Duration: Minimum 9-12 months
Expected start date: Site Mob between 1-15 May
Deliverables. Based on the construction site in SHARJAH WtE you report to the Site Manager and Process Construction Manager and to the CNIM logistic and QA/QC department (in France and in UAE). You are a member of the CNIM supervision staff, in charge of the supervision of Contractor in charge of overall steel structure erection and various mechanical scope, challenging their safety standard, quality and progress. You will be the link between French office design departments
Key responsibilities of the job include:
- Liaise with CNIM H&S site team to maintain overall site within and approved standard of safety and high housekeeping standard especially on your dedicated zone.
- Liaise with construction management, planning team, logistic supervisor and subcontractor to coordinate all delivery of steel structure and other mechanical component will be in charge.
- Chase, Report and challenge any irregularity, damage, quantity or quality issue from delivery with subcontractor in charge in liaise with the CNIM logistic supervisor.
- Chair, minute and keep record (in project server)of the Kick off meetings and Weekly progress meetings with each subcontractor and for each main discipline
- Perform on daily basis the necessary field supervision to challenge subcontractor on his safety standards, quality organization and progress.
- Challenge (coordinate and attends all QC witness points) contractors on all quality check , dimensional check , ITP hold point
- Challenge and supervise dedicate scope of erection according construction norms (boiler, mechanical, piping), updated drawings, PID, specifications and insure Subcontractors are applying those on their erection.
- Review and challenge when necessary the erection phasing (Boiler and equipment erection phasing, various sequencing ...) with subcontractor.
- Attend daily coordination meetings and cascade necessary information and instruction.
- Create and maintain up to date and issue for action the erection snagging list register per component in liaise with QA/QC teams (CNIM and subcontractor)
- In liaise with Material controller, Supervise and challenge subcontractor to insure a good organization, applying suitable facilities and monitoring of the equipment preservation and protection during site storage duration according CNIM & Vendors specification and procedure. Report and challenge any deviation
- Supervise and coordinate RFI (design Request for Information) for all design issue (clash or modification. Keep tracker system in place per discipline and component
- Coordinate and keep Extra Work tracker system for your dedicate scope of supervision
- Organize and lead your dedicate Functional System to perform the transfer to commissioning , in liaise with Functional System HO Manager and commissioning Functional system leader
- Together with the site team and the H&S advisor, ensure work is being done in a safe way, in compliance with Company's H&S procedures on site and with UAE H&S regulation.
Duration: Covering construction period for all dedicated scope and overlap with cold commissioning for Functional system transfer. Estimation 18 months