Finance Analyst (JO014497) Doha, Qatar
We are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to be based in Doha,Qatar, under the following conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
Contract: Contract - 18 months
Working Schedule: 5/2
Transportation: Not provided
Works Status: Resident
Medical insurance: Provided
Internal Control Framework:
Under the supervision of the Internal Controller,
· Ensures the consistency and adequacy of Affiliate’s internal control framework with the requirements of E&P.
· Participates in the implementation of the SOX provisions within the Affiliate by continuous analysis of SOX
referential with HQ support
· Performs the coordination and assessment of the answers to Entity Level Controls (ELC) questionnaire.
· Coordinates the planning, execution and reporting to Head Office of SOX control self-assessments.
· Coordinates and validates results of SOX Activity Level Controls (ALC) testing campaigns. Ensures that
supporting documents of ALC tests are relevant and sufficient.
· Evaluates and resolves identified control deficiencies (non-compliance), including working directly with control
owners on remediation efforts.
· Provides support to the users of SOX tools.
· Participates in the design and implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) in ERP system.
Ensures its compliance with E&P rules and policies. Solves any issues related to GRC (for example,
segregation of duties conflicts in GRC module) by working with IT and E&P HQ Internal Control group.
· Creates and maintains end-to end process documents around internal controls in the affiliate. Supports to
improve control processes and procedures.
· Raises awareness and promotes the culture of Internal Control within the Affiliate.
Delegation of Authorities (DOA):
· Ensures that DOA guidance is followed and provides assistance if required.
· Administers DOA tool: Base Pouvoirs
· Provides assistance to the business lines within the affiliate with building the risk mapping.
· Facilitates sharing of best risk management practices across the affiliate.
· Builds risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the Affiliate.
Audit recommendations follow-up
· Follows-up plan for corrective actions agreed with responsible parties to ensure the proper implementation of
the audit recommendations.
· Ensures recovery of monetary findings detected during audit reviews.