Quantity Surveyor (JO014472) Paks, Hungary
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to support the Nuclear Power Plant in Hungary, funder the following conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
Project: Paks NPP in Hungary
Project phase: Construction
Contract: Direct hire – Duration
Working Schedule: 5/2
Transportation: Not provided
- Hungarian - native, English- upper-intermediate
- At least 5 years of experience on the construction of nuclear power plants / energy facilities/ large industrial facilities in Hungary
- Experience in the function of quantity surveyor
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Calculation of scope of works from project documentations (civil construction works and steel structures), preparation of bills of quantitiesm based on working drawings, construction norms and rules, standards, specifications, safety standards
- Verification of scope of works for extra works as well as proper definition/usage of any new prices and change work orders (CWO), unit rates and lump sums;
- Verification of correct used quantities, bill items (unit rates), methods of measurements, preambles, price lists and project agreements defined for subcontractors. Checking and preparation of back charges.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly site progress reports
- Updating and maintaining of Project Management Database with actual date and numbers; creation of the quantity management reports and construction costs estimate to complete the project.