Electronic Gaming Host (EMP-EGH) London, England
|Salary:||GBP23306 - GBP23306 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Playing Slots and Electronic Gaming at our Empire Casino promises customers the most thrilling games in the capitol alongside our world class service.
Could you help us deliver a VIP Electronic Gaming experience that’s a cut above?
At Metropolitan Gaming we care about your development but we also many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer our team:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
What you will be great at:
- Maintain “Printer ticket”, levels.
- Reduce machine “downtime”.
- Carry out “Basic” maintenance of gaming machines/equipment.
- Deal effectively with customer queries/disputes.
- Promotion of our Metcard rewards to all customers.
- Maintaining a safe and secure working environment.
- Have a complete knowledge of all facilities available to the customers.
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude.
- When required, provide services of food, beverages to members and guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of slot machine/gaming equipment and operation.
- Have a basic knowledge of statutory requirements in term of the gaming laws, liquor laws and other related subjects.
- Assist management in all areas of promotion and customer service as directed.
- Have a good knowledge of all forms of fraudulent behaviour in casinos. This duty includes the immediate reporting of any doubtful or suspicious incident or behaviour to the manager.
- Regularly attend staff meetings and staff training events as and when required.
- Always maintain and reflect the brand values.
- Ensure that the venue is promoted in a positive way through your interactions and communications with guests and visitors to provide a unique and memorable experience.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, professional relationship with all guests and colleagues.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to promote all areas of the venue and understand departmental specific operations and services to explain and guide the guests during their visit.
- To be a team player.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be aged 18 and have the right to work in the UK.