Batch 2 Commissioning Electrical Lead (JO015056) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Our client is currently looking for a ‘Project Commissioning Electrical Leader”
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Malaysia, Indonesia and Qatar
Contract duration: Until 31 Dec 2021
1st Sep 2020 - duration 4 - 5 months - Resident.
Move to INDONESIA from Jan 2021 to Jul/Aug 2021- Resident.
Move to QATAR - Directly to Offshore Doha Site from August 2021 to Dec 2021 - Rotational Position.
Work Schedule : 5 days per week/8 hours per day
Mob/demob ticket: Provided by MPH
International Medical insurance: Provided by MPH
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Bachelors of science ( BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 10 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with NOC Standards (#Total General Specifications), OPERCOM and ICAPS, DCC and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EPCIC PRE-COMMISSIONING /COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
- Ensure proper implementation of all pre-commissioning / commissioning disciplines requirement according to the CONTRACT.
- Review the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning procedures (write the procedure if necessary, in order to respect the planning and achieve the milestones in due time) and reporting tools prepared by contractors (such as but not limited to: including technical database, planning, punch lists control and follow-up of the disciplines concerned)
- Promote safety within the commissioning activities and verifies that safety procedures are implemented and follow by CONTRACTOR and COMPANY.
- Maximize onshore commissioning and minimize lost time due to interfaces.
- Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing facilities.
- Ensure that the lists of pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures are fully comprehensive, including operational test procedures.
- Ensure that the Electrical pre-commissioning and commissioning spare parts, consumables equipment, special tools, etc are sufficient and available in time.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE
- Follow the contractor ’s Electrical commissioning activities using the OPERCOM® Methodology and ICAPS© (Integrated Commissioning And Progress System) software.
- Follow the execution of Electrical commissioning activities to achieve commissioning schedule completion target.
- Supervise the reporting of commissioning execution to ensure that all technical, contractual information are properly recorded, collected and available for inspection/reference as required by law regulations and COMPANY policies.
- Control and follow-up on red line mark-up drawings.
- Control and follow-up on VENDORS commissioning scope of work activities such as: SAT, OTPs, documents update, Closing of Punch list, reporting.