Electrical PTW Officer (Nuclear) (J0281901) Finland
Terms and conditions:
Job Location : OL3 project, Finland
Type of Assignment : Contract hire
Duration : 9 months
Work Schedule : 5 days per week (Monday to Friday), 44 hours per week
Accommodation : 1 bedroom and living fully furnished and equipped in either Pori or in Rauma
Local Transportation : Provided (One car for 2 persons)
Medical Coverage : Provided
Annual leave ticket : Provided
Mob/Demob Tickets : Provided
Daily Allowances : Provided
Scope (including main skills):
The tasks as electrical PTW officer will be:
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
- Execution of blockings and simulations.
- Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
- Electrical engineering degree or Diploma, or experienced qualified journeyman/craftsman/tradesman.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in power plants, oil and gas plants, manufacturing plants
- 5 years’ experience with electrical work orders and blockings as user or 2 years as provider.
- Detailed knowledge about the electrical process documentation.
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
Experience in nuclear power plants
Knowledge about EPR technology
Working experience in Permit to work offices