Chief Specialist Construction (Nuclear) - Russian Speaker (J029281) Uzbekistan
Greetings from MPH – Assystem!
We are currently looking for a Chief Specialist Construction for Nuclear Power Plant in Uzbekistan, for the client UZATOM.
Terms and conditions:
Job Location : Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Type of Assignment : Direct hire (Permanent)
Work Schedule : Resident; 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Medical Coverage : Provided
Mob/Demob Tickets : Provided
Accommodation : Provided
Transportation : Provided
- Regulatory documents for the design and construction of facilities;
- State standards, building norms and rules of the republic of uzbekistan and the russian federation;
- International standards of the iso iec series;
- Standards, specifications for building materials, parts, structures;
- Norms of industrial and fire safety, labor protection;
- Specialized software.
- Technical supervision of the implementation of construction and installation works; technical acceptance of completed construction and installation works and facilities, preparation of technical documentation;
- Monitoring the implementation of capital construction plans, compliance with the volumes, terms and quality of construction and installation works;
- Quality control of applied materials, products, structures with approved design and estimate documentation, working drawings, building codes and standards, standards, specifications, labor protection standards.
- Perfect knowledge of uzbek and russian, intermediate level english , free use of pc ( microsoft office , internet , outlook ; knowledge of autocad and coreldraw , oracle primavera , as well as other software in the field of design and project management will be an advantage), work skills with office equipment.