Certified PMP - Currently based in the UAE is a plus (J010402) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
We are currently looking for a Capability Building Analsyst for the new build Nuclear Power Plant.
Terms and conditions:
Job Location : Barakah Site (around 2.5 hours’ drive from Abu Dhabi downtown)
Contract Duration : 1 year (Renewable)
Work Schedule : Resident; 4 days per week and 38 working hours per week
Number of working hours per year : 1,824 hours
Accommodation : Provided Single Accommodation. All personnel are being accommodated at ADNOC and ADEWA facilities in Ruwais which is around 1 hour drive by company bus. This is not a site/camp accommodation. It is like a hotel room.
Transportation : There is a company bus that can take the Consultant to and from site and also to Abu Dhabi downtown on weekends
Meals : Provided at the accommodation and at the project site.
Medical Coverage : Provided by MPH Assystem
House Keeping : Provided at the accommodation for free
Laundry Service : Provided at the accommodation for free.
Mob/Demob Tickets : Provided by MPH Assystem in economy class
Visa : Provided by MPH Assystem
Salary : Paid on hourly basis at the end of each month to a bank account in the UAE. MPH Assystem will assist you with the bank account opening.
Vacation Flight tickets : Provided
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct Project Personnel Assessment
- Conduct Competency Assessments for all Project Personnel in line with Nawah’s PM Competency Framework
- Develop individual development plans according to the projects requirements, based on these assessments
- Report to senior management on the current level of Project Management Capability
- Provide internal Project Management Training to select Project Personnel
- Provide coaching to select Project Personnel on Nawah’s PM processes, procedures and templates
- Capture feedback from trained and coached Project Personnel for continuous improvement
- Identify high potential candidate for advanced Project management Mentoring program
- Master's degree in General Management, Business Administration, Engineering Management, Project Management or similar
- Project Management experience
- Experience in delivering training
- Experience in Reporting
- Experience in Nuclear is a plus
- Experience in UAE and currently based in UAE