Senior Project Development Coordinator (Jo123456) Paris, France
|Salary:||USD250 - USD300 per day + Negotiable|
Position: Senior Project Development Coordinator
Location: France Paris
Duration: 12 Months Renewable
- The Senior Project Development Coordinator Supports The Director Projects Europe And His/Her Team For
- The Structuration And The Management Of The Activity And Of The Portfolio
- The Definition Of The Strategy Aiming At Delivering A Portfolio Of Performing, Profitable, And Sustainable Large Scale Solar And Onshore Wind Projects ; Projects Are Designed, Built And Operated At The Highest HSE And Industrial Standards. This Involves A Risk Driven Assessment Of The Current Portfolio, And Of The Affiliates Organization, Tools And Competencies,
- The Definition Of The Local (At Country Level) Project Developers Recruitments Strategy Regarding Countries Specificites (Maturity, Competition, Regulation, Etc.)
- The Assessment Of Projects (Maturity, Risks, Planning, Strategy,Capex, Etc)
- The Project Development responsibilities is to ensure the projects meet all the conditions required for construction,
- by securing and finalizing permits, offtake, grid connection, site, financing and contractors’ selection.
- Each local project developer leads a multidisciplinary team addressing all aspects of the project (technical, financial, legal, etc.), and coordinates its activity with the local Business Developer who focuses on originating the project and maintaining partner’s relationships.
- The Project Developer specifically manages the permitting process and ensures that all necessary permits and approvals are obtained in a timely and cost-effective manner. This can involve working closely with regulatory agencies, government officials, and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
- The project developer is involved early in the project to contribute with the business Developer to the maturation of the opportunity (tender, acquisition, organic origination)
The Incumbent is expected to have a range of competencies and experience including:
- Master Degree / Engineering Degree
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Renewable industry including at least 5 years experience in project development
- Excellent knowledge of technical, legal, regulation, business aspects of the Renewable Industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong network in the European Renewable industry and network
- English fluent, French fluent is welcome. Ther European language is welcome.