Support to Management and Operations (12/02/2024) Paris, France
We are looking for a Support to Management and Operations of Conventional & Deep Offshore projects for one of our clients with the following details:
Location: Paris/home office to be discussed; Missions to Site/Installation vessels when necessary
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration : 12 months minimum
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Adequate qualification & project execution experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Significant field experience gathered from Offshore infrastructures development, Umbilical Flow Line and Riser, and/or surface facilities scope, as project leader (minimum 15+ years relevant experience as Package and/or Project Manager within SURF related disciplines).
- Natural leadership for operational safety and quality control to ensure both are embedded in every aspect of construction.
- Ability to carry out in depth review of project documents (installation procedures, SIMOPS procedures...),
- Synthetic mind and ability to elaborate audit reports, guidelines, recommendations in a structured and simple way.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the Contractual aspects of installation activities
- Fluency in English
- To promote HSEQ culture within and outside the entity; Integrate HSEQ action into studies and projects, propose improvement initiatives and share HSE feedback with projects in progress.
- To participate to project reviews and Cold Eye Reviews for the project execution discipline, in coordination with PJC/PA(Project Assurance),
- To contribute to develop the sharing of feed-back within projects, to retrieve project closeout, good practices and lessons learned, and organize the sharing of information across the project community (across all energies)
Before FID: In support to Customer Lines Architect, and in coordination with other PJC entities and other TL departments, to contribute to the development activities, such as:
- Define the execution plan for the projects ensuring the robustness of the selected solutions, elaborate logistic, construction, transportation and Installation strategy adapted to the project specificities and industry technical limits
- Participate to FEED studies up to FID, including contributing to design optimizations, preparation of inputs for CAPEX, Planning, and Risk & Opportunities,
- To support the project for definition of the contracting quilt adapted to the project drivers, context, and market conditions, and contribute to the preparation of the various Contract Committees with TGP
- To support the project for the definition of interfaces & battery limits between packages
- To assist projects during the preparation and execution of request for interest (RFI) and Call for Tender (CFT) or Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Preferred Supplier’s Agreements (PSA) and EPCI contracts where required
- To assist the project for Contractor’s prequalification phases, ensuring the traceability and mutualization of Contractor’s technical qualification package in the Contractor Intel database,
After FID: in coordination with other entities from TL and PJC:
- Be the focal point of project in LBU’s coordinating the support from the various entities of the company
- Support and prepare with the PJC exe teams Conventional & Deep Offshore for their attendance to regular Progress review , sponsor meetings , Progress Execution Review (PER) or share holders meeting
- Support to asset manager for the preparation and attendance to ad-hoc workshops at Share-holder’s level,
Coordinate with other HQ entities to provide ad-hoc support to projects in execution such as:
- Advise on the organization, staffing, project procedures,
- Field or remote Support to Project Management
- Planning / Progress / Construction Readiness, RFLO readiness reviews
- Offshore Campaign Preparation and Readiness Reviews, SIMOPS preparation, JRA reviews….
- Field Support to Construction Activities
- Field Support to Offshore Operations
- Contractors audits, Yard Audits
- Support to Claim management if required
If Interested Kindly apply.