Location: Slough, England
AR Specialist required to join a great company based in Slough.
- Maintain and reduce company debtor levels (via telephone, e-mail and letter) within the designated departments, ensuring all debts are chased regularly and in-line with the company's credit control policy
- Organise and attend monthly meetings with allocated CEM to discuss action to be taken for all unpaid invoices
- Ensuring precise cash records are posted to the X3 system
- Providing clients with copy invoices and any additional information required in order to secure payment
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve issues and ensure that the customer is receiving accurate information
- Judging and raising concerns and perceived risks, in scale and age, with the Financial Controller
- Providing guidance for accounting provisions for specific debts as part of the year end process
- Developing strong relationships with customers in order to work with them to resolve issues
- Resolving complex issues by identifying the problem and finding an appropriate solution
- Distribution of monthly client statements
- Distribution of fortnightly debt and exposure reports to Sales Manager and CEMs
- Preparation of cash accounts for client matters as required
- Taking of credit card payments from client over the phone and via the handheld terminal
To be considered:
- Proven experience working in cash collection, including meeting and exceeding cash targets
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure in a target driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability take a more forceful approach to achieve results when required, and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders, including at senior level
- Proactive self-starter
- Potential to progress within other areas of finance
- Superb problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and understand complex issues and remain solutions-focused to resolve the issue
- Ability to maintain a strong relationship with customers whilst solving underlying issues and achieving positive outcomes
- High standard of IT literacy, including Microsoft Excel
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.