Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: Slough, England
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP22000 per annum + benefits
A brilliant company based in Burnham are looking for an Purchase Ledger Clerk, to join a growing company based in Slough for a temp to perm basis. Needs to be a strong team player with a good work ethic. The company offers a fast moving and dynamic environment to work within. This role is responsible for supporting an efficient and controller purchase to pay process.
- Assisting the Accounts Payable team and their day to day operations
- Assisting the weekly and daily payment runs and assisting with cash flow forecasting relating to supplier payments
- Ownership of the payment and reconciliation of creditor accounts
- Support with the production of the Finance Operations teams KPI’s so management are able to track performance
- Ensuring within the team reconciliation targets and expectations are met on a monthly basis
- Assist with the Roll out robust desk top procedures for the function
- Review current procedures and recommending process improvements
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Manager with any ad hoc projects
Skills & Experience:
- Full appreciation of the Accounts Payable, Bank Accounts and Bank Recs system and how it underpins control
- Proven experience of working in an accounts payable and Bank Accounts and Bank Recs function
- Demonstrable track record of improving process and controls
- Excel systems experience necessary
- Able to forge strong relationships across the business
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to provide constructive challenge where necessary
- Experience of using Sage 50
- Must be self-motivated and self-starting with ability to multi-task and effectively manage own workload, team player and A-player
- Strives for excellence and continuous improvement
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.