HR Incident Management & Legal Administrative Assistant (HRINC39165) Cherry Hill, New Jersey
|Salary:||USD18 - USD18 per hour + Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO|
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Do you have a passion for education? Do you want to impact the lives of students? Come work with one of the United States Largest Substitute Staffing Companies. ESS prides itself on the fact that we have been recognized as a leader in providing substitute staffing and management! We support over 900 school districts in the US and service 2.5 million students every day, helping mold them into tomorrow’s teacher, doctors, lawyers, and leaders.
At ESS our motto is, “Every day counts!” We take opportunities every day to grow and better our company as well as our employees.
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant is pivotal in supporting ESS’ legal department and incident management team, ensuring efficient word processing, file management, and document organization. This multifaceted position involves assisting with administrative tasks for the Human Resources department. A successful candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and committed to data protection and confidentiality, maintaining an efficient filing system for contract documents and paperwork.
- Assist incident managers with scheduling calls and maintaining Calendly schedules.
- Prepare and distribute incident-related communications, specifically warnings.
- Complete termination letters as needed upon Incident Manager's request.
- Prepare weekly regional reports using data provided by Incident Managers.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Review open incidents and ensure follow-ups are completed within the department's required timeframe.
- Communicate any escalations required for submitted warning reports to the regional Incident Manager.
- Act as a liaison between incident managers and employees for scheduling follow-ups (phone calls or emails).
- Assist with drafting and editing incident-related communication materials, including emails, training recommendations, termination letters, and response-required documents.
Training and Support:
- Sign employees up for Engaged Learning training as requested by Incident Managers.
- Provide an attendance list bi-monthly to PLS conducting the Engaged Learning Session.
- Compile data from Engaged Learning follow-up surveys and present it to the team monthly.
- Draft contracts, addendums, and other relevant documents.
- Assist management with providing documentation to clients.
- Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, contracts, government notices, etc.) and file and/or distribute them to the appropriate personnel.
- Sort documents based on client, content, dates, significance, etc.
- Create or update record systems with new contracts, addendums, files, and information.
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system through data entry or optical scanners.
- Follow policies and confidentiality rules to safeguard data and information.
- Process basic state and local government filings.
- Proven experience in administrative or support roles.
- Familiarity with incident management concepts and protocols is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using office software and tools (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous ESS system experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of filing systems.
- Comfortable using office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners.
- Good command of English, both oral and written.
- Dependable with respect to confidentiality and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Additional Information: ESS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. If you are a dedicated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for supporting incident management efforts and preserving critical company records, we invite you to apply for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant position at ESS. Join our team and play a crucial role in helping us respond to incidents with professionalism and efficiency, while also ensuring the efficient management of important documents and contracts. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.