Registered Nurse - AM/PM Shifts (8104) Southern Suburbs Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD40 - AUD44 per hour + super+ salary packaging|
REGISTERED NURSE - AM/PM SHIFTS
- Registered Nurse - Leading Aged Care Provider - 100 plus Beds
- South of the River – 5 Star Luxury Facility - AM and PM Shifts
- $40ph - $44ph + Salary Packaging + Super + Excellent Training + Career Progression
Our client is a leading not-for-profit value based aged care provider, who deliver quality care and services to their residents. They are committed to continuously improve all aspects of their care services they provide. You will be a part of a fantastic team culture that values commitment, respect, empathy, and friendship.
They are able to offer the opportunity to work in a beautiful 5-star facility with a hotel like ambience for the elderly with excellent amenities, supportive management, training opportunities to develop your career and free onsite parking.
They are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone will be valued. You will be part of an experienced clinical team where you can expect support, training, development, and career progression.
The Exciting Opportunity:
We are currently looking for an AHPRA Registered Nurse who is passionate aged care to work either AM or PM shifts. This position will offer a level of work-life balance along with a wonderful team culture where everyone is helpful and supportive.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating and maintaining care plans to meet changing needs of residents
- Undertaking condition assessments and referrals
- Ensures accuracy and maintain clinical documentation to a high standard
- Building personal rapport with residents & families - addressing queries or concerns
- Effective wound care management
- Administration of medication
- Provide exemplary nursing support and expertise to junior staff who are on shift
- Recognise and manage deteriorating conditions with residents
- Deliver high quality clinical practice in line with the Aged Care Standards
- Collaborate effectively with management, General Practitioners, Health Professionals and Service Providers
The Successful Candidate:
- Passionate about caring for the elderly
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting
- Ability to work under pressure and manage challenging situations
- Good written communication skills with an ability to write clear and concise reports
What you can expect in return:
- Up to $44ph + Salary Packaging + Super
- Permanent Full time or Part Time
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Great career path if you are looking for career progression
- Work-Life balance – work in a supportive team environment
This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV immediately by clicking ‘apply now’ or alternatively please call Vaishnavi Baskaran - Recruitment Consultant on 0490 798 083 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.