Registered Nurse - Embleton - AM/PM Shifts (7887) Northern Suburbs Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD40 - AUD44 per hour + super+ salary packaging|
- Registered Nurse – Northern Suburbs
- National Leading Aged Care Provider – 80 Plus beds
- Full Time and Part Time – variety of shifts both AM / PM
Our client is one of Australia’s Leading National Aged Care providers who are proud of delivering high quality care into all their facilities. You will have an opportunity to join a fantastic team that offers you support, excellent training and career growth, if that is what you are looking for.
Their values lie at the core of everything they do for their residents. All their aged care facilities are fully accredited and undergo stringent assessments on a regular basis – both external and internal audit processes are deployed to ensure a consistent high-quality of care.
They will reward your work ethic with access to an array of opportunities to grow, learn and bring out the best in your skills whilst providing the best experience for their residents. Through innovative training programs, they will develop, coach and mentor you, to reach your professional goals.
The Exciting Opportunity:
The facility is very organised and they have a great nurse-to-patient ratio. We are now looking for an additional Registered Nurse to join their successful team who can work either Full Time AM/PM shifts or Part Time PM shifts. This important position involves assisting the residents to live an active and meaningful life as independently as possible.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for updating, managing, and implementing care plans around meeting the therapeutic needs of the residents
- Provide clinical focused supervision for Enrolled Nurses and carers of the facility
- Deliver, manage, and coordinate person-centred care
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing practice that aligns with each resident’s care plan
- Administer scheduled medications and provide specialised nursing care as required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is congruent with current care requirements
- Adhere to aged care standards and attending to wound care
- Building relationships with residents and families
- Incident reporting and follow up – dealing with referrals, assessment, and deterioration
- Collaborate effectively with management, General Practitioners, Health Professionals and Service Providers
- Understand and work with Residents with complex health needs
The Successful Candidate:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Experience in residential aged care is essential
- Passionate about caring for the elderly
- Ability to identify clinical risks and hazards
- Full Australian working rights
- Valid national police clearance
What can you expect in return:
- Up to $44 per hour + superannuation + 15% shift loading
- Full Time or Part Time Employment
- Career progression and development pathways
- Awards and appreciation programs
- Feel valued, respected, and appreciated
- Work-Life balance- work in a supportive environment
This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV immediately by clicking ‘apply now’ or alternatively please call Vaishnavi Baskaran– Recruitment Consultant on 0490 798 083. Thank you for your time and speak to you soon.