Assembler (178852) Petaluma, California
|Salary:||USD14 - USD15 per hour|
GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITIES!!!
Immediate hire for production workers in Petaluma and Rohnert Park!
Position Summary: This position involves the physical packaging and movement of finished product in a safe and efficient manner.
Monday through Friday from 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Education and Experience:
- High School graduate, college courses or degree preferred or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in Warehouse/Manufacturing environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and cleans finished pieces to prepare for package assembly.
- May help supply production work cells with material or removal.
- May assists with secondary functions of Machine Operators.
- Maintains a safe and clean warehouse.
- Adheres to all safety regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Understanding mathematical skills.
- Proficient in the safe use of various materials handling equipment.
- Must demonstrate respect and willingness to collaborate with all team members.
- Flexible schedule required; position may requires occasional weekend shifts, as well as occasional overtime hours.
- Must be able to routinely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Extended periods of standing is required; up to 8 hours per day.
- Position is a member of a warehouse production environment which includes dust and debris, frequent loud noises, concrete floors, varying temperatures, and other production staff members.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors
In today’s job market, "who you know" matters more than ever - and that is why you should get to know Volt. We are one of the world’s largest recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected companies.
For more opportunities, connect with us online at https://jobs.volt.com.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Click on the Apply button to apply for this job or call 707-547-1660 to speak to a Recruiter.