Tax Senior Associate (UTOTaxSenior) Atlanta, Georgia
|Salary:||USD70000 - USD100000 per year|
A highly-regarded CPA firm is looking to add a Tax Senior to their team. This stable and growing firm offers its clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax. Due to the recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Senior to join a team of highly motivated staff.
Tax Senior Responsibilities:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated staff accountants
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Oversee complex tax projects for a variety of clients
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain a network within the local market
Tax Senior Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- CPA Certificate
- 2+ years of proven experience in public accounting, in a tax supervisory role
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
Tax Senior Compensation:
- Full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, etc.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Public Accounting positions, reach out to UT Udo with Gpac at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.