Experis is looking to hire a E-Learning Consultant in Sacramento, CA., in a healthcare setting.
Your skills are needed just about anywhere. But is it where you want to go? Imagine working for one of the nation’s most respected companies. Making a strategic contribution. Receiving the rewards and recognition you deserve. Whether you are pursuing a contract or permanent placement, Experis knows how and where to get you where you want to go.
Roles and Responsibilities includes:
- Transitioning information security content into easy-to-understand material for managers and workforce. Developing posters, presentations, instructions, and other security awareness material
- Developing marketing and promotional material for the information security awareness program
- Helping develop compliance training for workforce
- Developing training material for the information security team
- Working on new projects to mature the information security training and awareness program
- Potentially working with other technical teams to develop security-focused training modules for specific technical roles
Are you interested? Please contact Adrian Ayson at email@example.com or call at 916.638.6271.
The ideal Program Manager candidate will possess the following experience:
- Must have e-Learning experience. Must have experience in LMS and SCORM requirements. Be familiar with different learning styles. Be familiar to create ADA compliant material.
- Experience with graphic design. We create posters, marketing pieces, etc. for awareness education
- Must have previous experience with Articulate Storyline and Captivate software. Photoshop experience is preferred.
- Must have technical writing experience; role requires translating technical information into something understandable by a general audience
- Must be able to work independently to finish deliverables on time and also work closely with a team
- Must be able to multi-task; adaptive and flexible and work under pressure with tight deadlines
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Experis.
Through our reach and resources, Experis brings you career options you couldn’t find on your own. We’re experts at placing each of our candidates into his/her “dream job” – one perfectly matched to skills, ambition and lifestyle.
We've got the right opportunity.Apply Now!