Quality Technician Needed!
Manpower is currently seeking a full-time 2nd shift Quality Technician for a role in an engine plant located in Kokomo, IN. This individual will have a high school diploma and 2-3 years of experience within the automotive or manufacturing world.
What’s in it for you:
• Monday – Friday, 2:30pm – 11:00pm (initial training for this role will be on 1st shift)
• Full time hours
• $19.00 per hour
• Potential for overtime
• Opportunity for permanent employment based on attendance, positive attitude, and performance
What is the job:
• Taking detailed measurements of engine blocks, heads, and cranks
• Documenting measurements using computer software
• Using scales, pH meters, and incubators
What do you bring to the job:
• Attention to detail
• An inquisitive mind
• A pleasant demeanor
• Capable of thriving in a team environment
• The ability to present a clear criminal history and drug screen
• The physical strength to lift a 30-40lbs engine crank
Note: Company initiative - All associates be fully vaccinated by 2/15/2022.
Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours. Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair, and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.