Manpower has a position open for Administrative Assistant in Bloomingdale, Ga. Directs implantation of human resource polices, programs, and procedures. Admin experience is required.
What do you Bring to the Job?
• Experience/efficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word necessary
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook
• Proficient in typing
• 1st Shift Monday-Friday
• Ability to work professionally with truck drivers
• Professionalism when interacting with customers
• Ability to process paperwork timely
What is the Job?
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Will be filing, working with MS Excel, answering phones and covering front desk.
What’s in it for you?
• Weekly pay
• Temp to perm opportunity
• 1st Shift
• Full time hours
• Free College Tuition Coverage Program
• Manpower Benefits (Medical/Dental/Retirement)
• Paid Holidays (after completing 1800 working hours)
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Call Macey at 912 354 5440 or Text “Admin” at 912 250 6857 or email Macey.Golden@manpower.com We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath