Selling Branch Manager
Location: Tukwila, Washington
Selling Branch Manager
Select Staffing is currently seeking a Selling Branch Manager. Select Staffing offers an outstanding incentive program with no cap on earnings! If you would enjoy consultative, business to business sales and are motivated by lucrative monetary rewards based on your efforts and results, then this is the place for you.
- Increase client base via the development of a sales territory and a marketing plan, and the utilization of outside sales tactics, such as developing a list of targeted new accounts, and securing appointments with such prospective clients.
- Maintain and develop assigned clients in accordance with the branch business plan to meet client retention goals.
- Support actively and execute all corporate marketing promotions.
- Maintain a database of all competitive data, including: market share, service reputation, quality reputation, temporary benefits, pay rates, and bill rates.
- Perform facility tours to ensure acceptable safety standards for all work assignments.
- Identify and refer qualified potential Select candidates for placement with Select branches, franchises, and corporate.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all staff members.
- Coach, counsel, and support staff to help them meet and exceed position expectations and to minimize staff turnover.
- Able to manage the daily operation of one or more branch offices, including financial management, as well as the management, supervision, and development of staff members.
- Able to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong negotiation skills.
- Able to develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels of internal management and clients’ management teams.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the staffing industry.
- Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
- Must have a proven track record of growth in terms of increased job responsibilities.
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of at least one word processing and one spreadsheet software program (preferably WORD and EXCEL).
- Two years of experience in direct sales of a competitive product or service – staffing sales experience highly desirable.
- Four years of full-time business experience with two years of supervisory experience in a service environment.
- Proven track record demonstrated by growth in terms of increased job responsibilities.
Apply today to join the Select Family!
Founded in Santa Barbara in 1985, Select Staffing is part of The Select Family of Staffing Companies, a top 10 industry leader. We put over 50,000 people on assignment every week at over 10,000 client companies.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.