Electrical Project Manager (TNT Electric PM) Everett, Washington
An expanding and reputable construction company is looking to hire an Senior Electric Project Manager to lead multiple projects that are up and coming. This company looks to add only the best employees to their staff and team. If you are an experienced Project Manager and have a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget, this is the job for you!
What You Need:
- Five (5)+ years of electrical field experience and/or Degree in a related subject matter
- Five (5)+ years of practical experience in a project management role
- Certification is preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects efficiently and simultaneously
- Diverse project portfolio of experience; Industrial preferred
Electric Project Manager Functions:
- Draft estimates, budgets, and construction timetables for clients
- Develop construction strategies and see project through entire construction life cycle
- Select subcontractors and workers
- Provide required explanations for builders and other associated projects
- Ensure the construction project complies with all building codes and other requirements
Jump-start your Electric Project Manager career with an industry leader. APPLY NOW!
Tamara Thomas // Search Consultant - GPAC // 605.799.4880 // email@example.com.
Please Note: I strive to work in a professional, ethical manner. Although I provide hiring solutions for my clients, I also take many steps to help you reach your professional career goals. Please give me a call or feel free to email me to discreetly discuss this position, as well as others that I know of, that may be potentially stronger than your current situation.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.