Project Architect (TR1121PALV) Las Vegas, Nevada
|Salary:||USD75000 - USD95000 per year|
Due to progressive growth, an opportunity is available for a highly motivated Project Architect who is able to jump in feet first. We are looking for a candidate with previous experience and a proven track record of success running a division while managing other architectural professionals.
My client has built strong relationships in the community and enjoys repeat business from all of their clients. This growing company is looking for a Project Architect who values hard work and appreciates the rewards those efforts bring. We are highly motivated to find our next Project Architect who has extensive experience on Hospitality projects.
- Select the best delivery method for each project
- Manage schedule, budget, and man power to meet or exceed deadlines and budgets
- Develop the best methods to ensure team support and effective communication
- Develop measurements to determine the strategic plan is met during all phases of construction
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Architect on Hospitality projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Have an ownership attitude; be willing and able to grow, coach, and mentor
- Strive for excellence in every project; do whatever it takes to achieve optimum results
- Able to resolve conflict to be mutually beneficially to all parties involved
- Proficiency in Revit
- Base salary starting at $75,000 + DOE
- Bonuses based on performance
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
Take your career to the next level and APPLY NOW.
Please contact Trent Ryswyk directly at 605-496-9347 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.