Restaurant Manager (RL10443) York, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum|
- Salary: Competitive – £25,000 - £30,000
- Permanent - full time
- Reference RL10443
- Location - Helmsley
- Driver needed due to location
Castle Hospitality division are recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager for a local bespoke hospitality client based in the Helmsley, North Yorkshire area. The successful Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the award winning Restaurant that has an excellent reputation offering the best local and seasonal dishes.. You will be an excellent motivator and leader, with a focus on guest satisfaction and have Restaurant Management experience working in a luxury Hotel environment or have experience working in rosette, Michelin or A la Care establishments. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an independent business who value and look after their staff, offering a competitive salary and benefits, working within an enthusiastic team who have a strong passion for food.
The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the restaurant, and you will be expected to have a hands-on involvement in serving customers and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely.
You will be required to work 5 days over 7 including weekends.
Overall running of Restaurant & Bar
• Stock Control
• Manage deliveries
• Manage /Set up of Restaurant
• Staff Training
• Weekly Staff Rota’s
• Manage seating plans
• Set up weekly meetings with Chefs
• Weekly Hygiene checks
• Coordinate lunches, events & banquettes
- Experienced Hands on Restaurant Manager - Minimum 3 year’s experience
• Management experience of being able to drive and develop your teams
• A genuine passion for service coupled with a desire to drive a business and standards forward
• Professional attitude
• Excellent Motivator & Leader of a team
• As the face of the business you must have a warm and friendly personality, be fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities
• A calm nature to support the team through busy periods/events and being able to keep a team happy and motivated.
• A great communicator – excellent at developing relationships with the team and others involved
• Exceptional Attention to detail
• Being hands on helping in all areas of the restaurant & bar as and when required.
- Experience working in a luxury hotel or Al la Care, rosette or Michelin restaurant.
- Excellent tips
- Working for a multiple award winning establishment
- Supportive team
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply to send your CV to email@example.com or call Sophie on 01723 500643