Senior Catering Supervisor (VC9345) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP10 per hour|
Senior Catering Supervisor
- Rate of Pay - £9-£10ph DOE
Do you have Supervisory experience in a catering background and looking to step up within a busy establishment. We have an exciting new position that has arisen in central Scarborough.
Castle Hospitality division is recruiting for an experienced hands on supervisor for a local unique hospitality client based in the Scarborough, North Yorkshire area. This is an exciting opportunity to be in a hands on role, forming a great team with work offered all year round. The role is a busy one and confidence working in a front of house environment.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service, including dealing with customer complaints promptly.
- Rally the team during heavy shifts, resolving conflicts and getting the job done.
- Delegate duties and tasks to staff to meet objectives and maximize resources.
- Ensure adherence to cash management procedures – chasing up and setting up till before and after every shift
- Understand the special diet, allergies and cultural needs of all customers.
- Experience with rotas following seasonal trends eg school holidays
The Job Experience:
- Ensure the effective implementation of tasks through communication.
- Maintain a professional attitude and demeanour, including courteous interactions with colleagues and employees, encountered in the course of work.
- Be flexible with work schedules, remain calm and courteous and exercise self-control when interacting with impatient individuals.
- An ability to use own judgement, resourcefulness, common sense and local knowledge to respond to customer enquiries and requests
- Flexible working pattern
- Shared tips
Hours of Work: Evenings, weekends and bank holidays
I would be keen to speak with any candidates that have the relevant experience: Food & Beverage Supervisor, Café Supervisor, Hospitality Supervisor, Catering Supervisor
For further information please call Sophie Garrison at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org