Restaurant Manager (RL6691) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP30000 per annum + Depending on Experience|
Restaurant Manager – Scarborough, North Yorkshire
We are recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager based in the Scarborough, North Yorkshire area. The successful Restaurant Manager will be responsible for managing the Restaurant and bars area of the hotel and staff. Working for a supportive family run business with fantastic benefits: Competitive Salary (Depending On Experience), Meals on duty, tips & bonus, Uniforms provided and Pension Scheme. This position is permanent and offers full-time hours working in a rota 5 days over 7, including some weekend.
You will be an excellent motivator and leader, with a focus on guest satisfaction and have Restaurant Management experience working in a Hotel environment.
The 3 Star Hotel has over 60 bedrooms and plenty of facilities for guests in-house and local to the town center.
The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the restaurant, and you will be expected to have hands-on involvement in serving customers and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely.
You will be required to work 5 days over 7 including weekends and will be working split shifts.
• Overall running of Restaurant & Bar
• Stock Control
• Manage deliveries
• Manage /Set up of Restaurant
• Staff Training
• Weekly Staff Rota’s
• Manage seating plans
• Set up weekly meetings with Chefs
• Weekly Hygiene checks
• Coordinate lunches, events & banquettes
• Experienced Hands on Restaurant Manager or Supervisor
• Management experience of being able to drive and develop your teams
• A genuine passion for service coupled with a desire to drive business and standards forward
• Professional attitude
• Excellent Motivator & Leader of a team
• As the face of the business, you must have a warm and friendly personality, be fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities
• A calm nature to support the team through busy periods/events and being able to keep a team happy and motivated.
• A great communicator – excellent at developing relationships with the team and others involved
• Exceptional Attention to detail
• Being hands-on helping in all areas of the restaurant & bar as and when required
• Hospitality Sector
• Busy & Popular Hotel/Restaurant & Bar
• Corporate & Family Environment
• The business is easily accessible from the main road, public transport links
• Salary: Competitive - Depending On Experience
• Reference: RL6691
• Meals on duty, tips & bonus
• Uniforms provided
• Pension Scheme
Hours of Work: 5 days out of 7, Split Shifts when required from 07.45am-11.00am/1.00pm then 5.30pm-9.30pm
For further details please contact Tina Tout at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 or email your CV to email@example.com