Assistant General Manager (JDFfg) York, England
|Salary:||GBP24000 - GBP28000 per annum|
Castle Hospitality are looking for an assistant General Manager to join a close knit friendly team. You will be responsible for all aspects of the hotel and happy to be hands on wherever needed including reception,food and beverage, housekeeping and back of house.
- Day-to-day management of bedrooms & suites; restaurant; bar and restaurant ensuring consistent delivery of high-end service standards and specifications.
- Effective coordination of the management team and all departments through regular formal & informal contact; as the business dictates.
- Maintenance of "live" guest history; growing team’s abilities, enhancing guest experiences and maximising profit.
- Supporting the General manager with: welfare; recruitment; training; supervision; development via formal processes and company procedures; in addition to your mentor-ship role.
- Management and full responsibility for all relevant HR; fiscal; legislative; administrative duties and a responsibility to attend relevant meetings as the role dictates.
- To go to company meetings to understand new ideas and policies and report back to the GM
- To step up into GM position when the general manage is away from site.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in general management roles within hotels.
- A profile and ability to manage a first-class team, enhancing their experience and embellishing their skillset.
- Will have a profile to be an ambitious, natural leader; self-motivator and mentor
- First-class communication skills
- Will have the strength and drive for motivational leadership
- An ability to project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and colleagues.
- Self-discipline, organisational skills with meticulous grooming standards ensuring that those standards emanate throughout your team.
- “going the extra mile" and enhancing the guest experience.
- Will be known for having great eye-for-detail; a talent for creative, innovative business ideas & solutions
- Be passionate about working within the hospitality industry
If you are interested in this position please contact Sophie on 01723 500643 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org