General Manager (RL7754) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP25500 - GBP25500 per annum + PLUS BONUS|
General Manager – Malton, North Yorkshire
We are recruiting for an experienced General Manager based in the Malton, North Yorkshire area. The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the restaurant, and you will be expected to have hands-on involvement in serving customers and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely. Fantastic Benefits Include Competitive Salary: £25,500 with potential bonus, Working Pension, 50% discount on Food & Drink for you + 3 people, Team Days out & Activities and Support with Structure Staff Training Plans. The position is permanent and offers full-time hours working in a rota 5 days over 7, including some weekend.
Do you want to manage and oversee a business rather than just shifts & teams?
Do you want to be constantly challenged and developed?
Do you want to make a difference rather than maintaining the status quo?
If you answer yes to the above, then read on.
You will be an excellent motivator and leader, with a focus on guest satisfaction and have General Management experience working in a Restaurant environment.
Our client wants more than to just create amazing experiences for their guests, they want to be at the heart of the communities they serve and be regarded by the guests as a fundamental part of the places where they work and live, as the General Manager, you will be an integral of this.
- Build a team of superstars for the Restaurant
- Inspire and develop your team to be the best they can be.
- Ensure the very best of hospitality is delivered to every guest.
- Design and implement community-based events alongside in-house promotions.
- Build and grow strong community links
- Ensure all legislative responsibilities of running a bar are adhered to.
- Oversee and manage all areas of the Profit and Loss account.
- To provide a consistent, smart and mature example for team members
- Strong Leadership & Management skills
- To have a minimum of 3 years of General management experience and 1-year Restaurant management
- Excellent Motivator & Leader
- Financially astute and full business acumen
50% discount on Food & Drink for you + 3 people in all our venues.
Team days out & Christmas party – including activity away days doing team-based initiatives.
Support of dedicated openings manager and team alongside a structured training program.
- Salary: Competitive Salary – DOE £25,500 with potential bonus
- Working Pension
- 50% discount on Food & Drink for you + 3 people
- Team Days Out & Activities
- Support with Structure Staff Training Plans
For further details please contact Tina Tout at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 or email your CV to email@example.com