Excel - Reporting Specialist (BBBH5073) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||Flexible remote working|
This role commences ASAP and is a short term contract of perhaps 2 -4 weeks initially. It could be longer however there is no guarantee. It is for an individual who is willing and able to work remotely and has a proven track record of enhancing and automating multiple reports using advanced Excel, for a large company.
This track record of enhancing and automating corporate reporting in Excel must be clearly stated on your CV.
- Short term contract on a day rate
- Work remotely for 2-4 weeks initially - could extend however no guarantee
- A retiring member of staff currently produces a range of corporate reports using Excel. The process is currently very manual in nature. This contract role will see you have a brief handover and be able to produce the same core reports without implementing changes
- You will then be expected to automate the manual procedures where possible, again using Excel, to make the reporting process more efficient
- Once you depart, you will have ehanced the reporting through Excel automation and have clarified the new Standard Operating Procedure so that future members of staff have a reporting process to follow
Who Are You?
- You are availbale at short notice (within 1 week) to start a short contract role
- You are a proven expert with Excel and with automating reporting
- You could be from an accounting, finance or more technical background, so long as ou are brilliant with Excel and legacy, manual procedures in Excel and how to automate them
- You are flexible and happy to work remotely from home, while taking part in online meetings as required
Please take the time to make it clear on your CV as to similar work you have done sutoamting reports using Excel. Any similar project needs to be clearly shown on the CV.
Today is Wednesday 25th November. The role will start in the next1-2 weeks and the client will talk to candidates w/c Monday 30th November most likely. Please apply to the advert with a CV and details of expected day rate in $ ? Please do not message me on LinkedIn etc. as it will not be reviewed. Submitting the application is key.