Maintenance Helper (BBBH68345) Denton, Texas
|Salary:||USD14 - USD14 per hour|
Maintenance Helper $14
Perform routine preventative maintenance on varying production equipment and perform repair work on facilities and equipment as needed. Work performed with general supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage preventative maintenance schedules for all production and facility equipment.
- Oversee coolant recycling, ordering, and cleaning schedule for all CNC machines.
- Perform routine maintenance on CNC machines and facility equipment, as needed.
- Assist with CNC Machine and facility repairs, as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of all lubricants and cutting fluids.
- Adhere to company Quality and Safety standards, policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all files at all times.
- Performs general janitorial and related duties as assigned in all areas.
- Uses proper equipment, procedures and cleaning supplies when cleaning these areas as well as proper safety precautions when handling hazardous chemicals.
- Maintains areas and tasks outside as well inside.
- Performs other incidental and/or related duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of machine maintenance.
- High level of attention to detail required.
- Ability use math and understand measurement systems.
- Fluently speak, read, and write English.
- Basic computer skills using MS Office products (Word/Outlook/Excel).
Education / Licensing Requirements:
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience, preferably for a manufacturing company.
- Work performed in either an office or a machine shop environment where wearing safety glasses are required.
- Will need to use ladders and be comfortable with working with heights.
- Exposure to constant or intermittent noise.
- Exposure to steam and chemicals. Must adhere to
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job