Client Communications Executive (293374BR) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum + benefits|
Marketing Communications Executive Bristol £23k to £25k + benefits
Great opportunity for Marketing Comms role with top performing training company in Bristol
As Client Communications Executive you will be joining a creative team, meeting and engaging with new people and creating new strategies to get new clients on board. Writing content for client presentations will be key, as will attending client meetings and supporting the bid and business winning processes. Responsibilities include:
- developing fun / engaging client specific content for presentations & handouts
- building / maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- learning / understanding apprenticeship market landscape & new government policies
- attending business networking events / exhibitions / conferences / sales meetings
- maintaining key contact pipeline / records of all communication
- using social media websites to source key information
- evaluating the market landscape to scope out opportunities within the sectors
Our client, based in Bristol, is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Health, Care and Early Years sectors.
They offer a generous benefits package including 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance and access to a comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing platform.
As Client Communications Executive you will have experience in a customer facing role engaging in business development activities. You will also have:
- good knowledge of social learning platforms
- ability to communicate effectively at senior level
- solid administration & marketing skills
- ability to work in fast paced role
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Client Communications Executive, please forward your CV quoting reference 293374BR
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: client communications executive creative digital media sales marketing jobs training company communication PR apprentices WBL networking manager new business sales Bristol jobs